Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Almost Full


It appears I've gotten my fill of this blogging thing. Somewhere I read most blogs never see their 100th post and mine, also, may very well become a statistic.

Meanwhile, I'll think of projects to post to get caught up on documenting crap. I'm not racing CX so there ain't much to talk about on the cycling side. It's been a busy summer and my lack of August post solidifies my belief that the entire month of August should just go away. 85° 6am rides, $350 electrical bills, no holidays, back-to-this and that... Enough already. Perhaps the decay of Autumn will fertilize some thoughts. Yeah.

Above's a pic I took w/an old 4MP camera, holding 8x binoculars in front of the lens and having a steady hand. You can see the crater Tycho and its rays pretty well.

Let the camping weather begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment