Monday, December 27, 2010

Bed and Brunter stuff



Although my creative outlet tends to be the paintings and cycling related design, I still enjoy the jobs that pay the bills to give the kids warm beds to sleep in. Here's a photo that the client wanted changed from the brick pavers to concrete. I printed off a copy of the original then ran outside and shot a few photos of my work's sidewalk at the closest angle I could. Made things easier, and made a quick few bucks. I think being an illustrator makes Photoshopping that much easier - you gotta keep shadows realistic and be aware of reflected light or your subjects will look "Photoshopped".

2 comments:

  1. you'd be so sinister with those "find 7 things that are different between the 2 pictures" puzzles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm... I should've changed a few individual bricks on the side of the house!

    ReplyDelete